If you happen to run a health and wellness, or a fitness and exercise blog or website, then you already know how absolutely essential it is to have a lot of great content on your site. Likewise, if you are a “bum marketer” who simply doesn’t have the time or desire to write a bunch of articles yourself, then you also need to find quality content for your promotions. Health PLR will be of true benefit to you if the idea of paying someone $ 6-10 per article doesn’t appeal to you.
What In the World Is Health PLR?
If you aren’t exactly certain what Health PLR Articles actually are, it is an extremely easy concept to grasp. Simply put, these are pre-written articles that are available for public acquisition. In other words, you can buy them… but so can your competition. Don’t let this turn you off, though, because there is SO much you can do with PLR to make it outperform everyone else in your market. In fact, the following 5 steps for using this type of content will give you a totally unfair advantage over everyone else…
Health PLR Articles – 5 Steps to Using PLR Content to Crush Your Competition:
1. Purchase your PLR articles. These are usually available in packs of 5 or 10, and will cost you about $ 1 per article.
2. Re-word the content. This should take you no more than 5 minutes per article to do. Simply use synonyms and write sentences in your own words. You don’t have to rewrite every last word, but the more “you” you’re able to make it, the better. Unique content is always better than duplicates.
3. Run the article through a spinner. A good free spinner is JetSpinner, where they have a huge built-in thesaurus and you can spin your article as much as you would like by just clicking your mouse. If you’ve got a few bucks to spare, purchase either the Best Spinner or Magic Article Rewriter. They’re each under $ 100 bucks, as far as I can remember.
4. Once your content is thoroughly spun, submit it to your website or blog. Then, take additional spun copies and submit them to the article directories, as well as to other people’s blogs. I personally use 3 paid resources for this purpose (Distribute Your Articles, Unique Article Wizard, and Free Traffic System Pro), but you can do it for free by manually distributing your articles to the directories themselves (EzineArticles, GoArticles, Articlesbase, etc.), as well as to Free Traffic System Basic.
5. Hold onto each of your articles, as once you’ve acquired 25-50, you can compile them into a well-organized e-book and sell that e-book for insane profits!
The sky is truly the limit with health PLR articles. One thing to beware of are article packs where hundreds of pages are being sold for like 7 dollars, as these will typically be of such rotten quality that the re-wording phase (step 2) will take you forever, and you may as well have just written your own article from scratch. So stick with private label rights content written by someone who knows what they’re doing, and preferably a fellow marketer, as they will have a firm grasp on keyword density and proper article structuring.
A brand new Health PLR service is now available, and the content is top-notch. To check it out for yourself, go here: Health PLR Articles